3 Nights & 4 Days Mysore & Coorg Package
Mysore (or Mysuru), a city in India’s southwestern Karnataka state, was the capital of the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947. In its center is opulent Mysore Palace, seat of the former ruling Wodeyar dynasty. The palace blends Hindu, Islamic, Gothic and Rajput styles. Mysore is also home to the centuries-old Devaraja Market, filled with spices, silk and sandalwood
Coorg is a hill town in southern India. Framed by the Western Ghats mountain range, it’s known for the Raja’s Seat, a simple monument overlooking forests and rice paddies. In the center, the 17th-century Madikeri Fort features 2 stone elephants at the entrance. Nearby, the domed Omkareshwar Temple is dedicated to the Hindu deity Shiva. To the northwest, cascading Abbey Falls is surrounded by spice plantations.
- A/c Sedan Car for the 3 Days Sightseeing
- Accommodation for 1 night in Mysore
- Accommodation for 1 night in Coorg
- Breakfast at Hotel
- All sightseeing and transfers as per below Itinerary
- Pickup and drop from Bangalore Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand
- Driver allowances and parking charges
- Inclusive of All Taxes
- Meals other than specified in the cost include section
- Entrance fees to monuments, sight-seeing, parks and Sanctuaries
- Items of personal nature viz. tips, laundry, tel-calls, mineral water, insurance, camera fees, etc..
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the cost includes section
Bangalore to Mysore Upon arrival pickup from Bangalore Airport, Railway station, Bus station or any other location by our driver. then Drive to Mysore via : Srirangapatna to see Dariya Daulat Bagh, Gumbaz, Tippu Fort & Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple. Mysore Palace, Mysore Zoo, St. Philomena’s Cathedral, Shri Chamundeshwari Temple, Bull Temple, Check into the hotel on arrival. Later in the evening, visit Brindavan Garden. Overnight will be arranged at the hotel. in Mysore.
Coorg Must See Destination After breakfast by 9 am drive to Coorg sightseeing: visit to Raja seat at the heart of Coorg town panoramic view sahyadri mountain range. Madikeri fort, old fort now used for official purpose of sarkar. omkareshwara temple, famous Shiva Temple in Coorg. Coorg is famous for coffee, spices, Honey, and homemade wines some shopping in town. Drive back to hotel and overnight stay in Coorg . .
Coorg to Bangalore After breakfast by 9 am Check Out Hotel drive to Kushalnagar Sightseeing Visit : Mandalpatti Sight Seeing for the Whole day,.. And After Completing Third day Sight Seeing and Safe drive back and drop to your desired location in bangalore. And the tour concludes with happy memories. .