Kabini 2N 3D
INR 28,000 Couple
Kabini is becoming the best tourist destination of India. The dense forest is swarming with panther, Leopards, Sambhars, and Deer along with more than 300 species of birds. It is the largest place for the Asiatic Elephants in the whole world. If you are availing these interesting packages of Kabini tour packages from Bangalore , then you may enjoy the jungle safari, boat rides, nature walks, coracle rides, bonfire nights, and bird watching. The famous wildlife destination was once a hunting spot for the Britishers and hence it is very rich in flora and fauna. For wildlife enthusiasts and nature lovers, Kabini offers many ecstatic locations which can be covered only with Kabini packages from Bangalore. With so many attractions fascinating tourists from all over India, our Kabini tour packages from Bangalore have become even more enticing to avail.
- Pick up and drop from Bangalore
- Sightseeing as per mentioneddestination.
- permit fees, parking fees toll taxes, driverallowances,
- Taxes on packagesinclusive. Toyota Etios + 1
- Vehicle as per required
- Elephant Ride & Jeep Safari in Forest.
- Entry fees and Guide fees at sightseeingpoints
- Food, Extra Meals Drinks and Meal Supplement forChildren’s
- Flight/Train/ Bus Charges Extra
- Tips, Telephone Charges,Laundry,Gratuity,Mineral Water/Soft Drinks/Hot Drinks, Extra Mattress, River Rafting, water Sports,Wildlife Safari, Rock Climbing,Pragliding,Joy Ride,
- ( Toy Train ) Porterage AdditionalSightseeing or extra Usage of Vehical,Other than mentioned in theitinerary
- Anything else not explicitly mentioned in tripinclusions
- 01 Rooms for 2 Adults & 0 Kids
- Full Package of 02 Nights 03 Days for Kabini
- Accommodation for 02 Nights Kabini
- With Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing Transfer as per itinerary by Toyota Etios + 1
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver’sallowances
- All applicable hoteltaxes
Day 1 – Arrival at Bangalore and Kabini
The charming and enchanting scenic destination
You have to arrive at Bangalore airport or railway station on your own. Get greeted by our representatives with a warm welcome and they will transfer you to Kabini. Upon your arrival, you have to check in at the hotel which is pre-booked. You have to spend the rest of the day at leisure or else you can have a casual walk in the hotel premises.
You have many options to spend your evening time. You can go for a natural walk to the nearby places. Don’t forget to explore local places for traditional snacks and delicacies. Get back to the hotel after the day’s shenanigans and enjoy a cozy overnight sleep.
Day 2 – Kabini Sightseeing
Jungle Safari on jeep Or Mini Bus
Have your delicious breakfast, and pack all your useful items for a full day sightseeing tour at Kabini. In this planned itinerary, you will be visiting some tribal villages. Here you can have some decent conversations with the local people to dig more about this alluring place. The locals are friendly with the elephants and you can go for an elephant ride into the dense forests.
You can explore the hidden tourist destination of this beautiful place to make your tour more adventurous. Later, you have to return to your hotel and you may complete your dinner. Have a wonderful stay for an entire night.
Day 3 – Kabini To Bangalore
Get the final glimpse of the Natural beauty have a delicious breakfast and prepare for your departure. Check out from the hotel and proceed towards Bangalore. Upon your arrival, our representatives will transfer you to the nearest airport or railway station where you can depart to your destination city. On the way, you can go shopping at leisure. You can visit the nearby markets which are very near to your departure place. Later, depart to your desired city. Here your tour ends with happy moments and special memories of the wildlife species and tribal village.