2 Nights and 3 Days Coorg Package
Coorg is a hill town in southern India. Framed by the Western Ghats mountain range, it’s known for the Raja’s Seat, a simple monument overlooking forests and rice paddies. In the center, the 17th-century Madikeri Fort features 2 stone elephants at the entrance. Nearby, the domed Omkareshwar Temple is dedicated to the Hindu deity Shiva. To the northwest, cascading Abbey Falls is surrounded by spice plantations.
- A/c Sedan Car for the 3 Days Sightseeing
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Coorg
- 2 x Breakfast at Coorg Hotel
- All sightseeing and transfers as per below Itinerary
- Pickup and drop from Bangalore Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand
- Driver allowances and parking charges
- Inclusive of All Taxes
- Meals other than specified in the cost include section
- Entrance fees to monuments, sight-seeing, parks and Sanctuaries
- Items of personal nature viz. tips, laundry, tel-calls, mineral water, insurance, camera fees, etc..
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the cost includes the section
Bangalore to Coorg Upon arrival pickup from Bangalore Airport, Railway station, Bus station or any other location by our driver. then Drive to Coorg via Kushalnagar, on the visiting: on the way visiting popular sightseeing places: Bylakuppe, Namdroling Monastery well known as golden temple. Kaveri nisargadhama true jungle experience with safety, island, boating in the river Kaveri, Deer park, and Elephant ride is possible here. Dubare Elephant camp is the base camp of Dasara Elephants ( closes before 11.30 am) boating; white water rafting is possible here. Check in to hotel in Madikeri. Abbey waterfalls: soft trek in middle of coffee estate Leeds to this winsome waterfall. Raja Gaddige: an enchanting park.By evening drive back to hotel for overnight stay in Coorg. . .
Coorg Must See Destination After breakfast by 9 am drive to Coorg sightseeing: visit to Raja seat at the heart of Coorg town panoramic view sahyadri mountain range. Madikeri fort, old fort now used for official purpose of sarkar. omkareshwara temple, famous Shiva Temple in Coorg. Coorg is famous for coffee, spices, Honey, and homemade wines some shopping in town. Drive back to hotel and overnight stay in Coorg . .
Coorg to Bangalore After breakfast by 9 am Check Out Hotel drive to Bangalore Safe drive back and drop to your desired location in Bangalore. And the tour concludes with happy memories. . .